Fort Gratiot Lighthouse Gift Shop
At the source of the St. Clair River where it flows southward from Lake Huron, lies Port Huron, one of the oldest settlements in Michigan. Fort St. Joseph was built here in 1686. The Fort Gratiot Lighthouse was built in 1829 to replace an earlier lighthouse which was destroyed in a storm in 1828. Port Huron is also one of three large Michigan cities that face sister Canadian cities across the international river boundry. Take time to shop at their excellent gift shop.